Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:16 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 RIP Bumpstocks - Thanks Trump! 
Site Admin
Site Admin

And . . . the final rule was published in the Federal Register today, making it effective on March 26, 2019.

https://blog.princelaw.com/2018/12/26/f ... -register/

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I was going to give mine for the NY shoot raffle.

Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

GOA filed suit in Michigan (6th Dist. Court) Pelosi isn't happy.

https://www.gunowners.org/release-goa-f ... ck-ban.htm

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:37 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

jukk0u wrote:
GOA filed suit in Michigan (6th Dist. Court) Pelosi isn't happy.

https://www.gunowners.org/release-goa-f ... ck-ban.htm

Excellent. Let's keep supporting these organizations!

Member, NAGR/NFGR

Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

These lawsuits should hopefully be filed in the most pro-gun constitutional Courts in the land, since it's a federal law. I'm hoping that's what's happening.

Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:41 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

I'm pretty fucking outraged right now. We hire those folks to go to congress to fix real problems.

https://youtu.be/x1VUQrI1pIs

https://youtu.be/hI86T8RghWY
Can you fucking believe that they forgot to ban rubber bands and belt loops? Fucking ridiculous.
Immediately ban all rubber bands, and if that is too broad, then for sure get the 117bs!

Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

leadcounsel wrote:
These lawsuits should hopefully be filed in the most pro-gun constitutional Courts in the land, since it's a federal law. I'm hoping that's what's happening.

They picked Michigan which in the the 6th Circuit. Known for being way more pro gun than most of the rest.
Now as others have mentioned if Roberts doesn't sink it when it gets there. I no longer trust him considering some really bad ruling lately out of him that you would expect from Ginsberg.
Not looking good for items coming to the court.

OH and the other thing. How is it legal for the government to just reclassify and say tough crap to legally acquired devices. without some way to keep them legal. They want to reclassify Bump stocks fine, let's have that argument but declaring that people who legally bought them in the past before this final ruling must destroy them is about as un-American as it comes. I could live with the rule change (maybe) IF they made a path for people who have them to legally sell or get a free Tax stamp for them. (Won't even talk about Wa Law!)

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:22 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

And for those of you who think you can run to another state to get away from increasing legislation comes another example that you won't be able to get away for long:

Sen Rubio just submitted a proposal for Red Flag gun seizures in his state.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
And for those of you who think you can run to another state to get away from increasing legislation comes another example that you won't be able to get away for long:

Can we get rid of the GOP already?

Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:53 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

root wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

Poke much?

Member, NAGR/NFGR

Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:55 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
root wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

Poke much?

No, seriously. What the fuck is the point of the GOP if they are just going to be doormats across the board? Time for a new party. Tell me I am wrong?

We have red governors, and a red POTUS basically calling for gun seizures... And, of course when my posts don't actually call for LETS MINE THE BORDER, or WHERES THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE! or GET RID OF THE ILLEGALS, or HILLARY SHOULD BE IN PRISON, or COPS R JUST DOING THER JERB. I am the one that is just "poking".

I thought this was WA GUNS, not WAGOP.

Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:14 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

root wrote:
MadPick wrote:
root wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

Poke much?

No, seriously. What the fuck is the point of the GOP if they are just going to be doormats across the board? Time for a new party. Tell me I am wrong?

We have red governors, and a red POTUS basically calling for gun seizures... And, of course when my posts don't actually call for LETS MINE THE BORDER, or WHERES THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE! or GET RID OF THE ILLEGALS, or HILLARY SHOULD BE IN PRISON, or COPS R JUST DOING THER JERB. I am the one that is just "poking".

Bullshit. You have only one purpose in most of your posts lately : To violate WaGuns CoC #8.
Your purpose in most is to get a heated reaction, and you often do.
You could phrase your posts slightly different that would invite a discussion, but that doesn't suit your purposes anymore. You want to piss people off, and you seem to not get tired of putting effort into that goal.

Knock it off or leave.

Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

As fucked up as Rubio is acting right now I'll take him over Hillary or Feinstein or Gary Johnson any day. I assume I don't need to post the relevant links?

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
root wrote:
MadPick wrote:
root wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

Poke much?

Bullshit. You have only one purpose in most of your posts lately : To violate WaGuns CoC #8.
Your purpose in most is to get a heated reaction, and you often do.
You could phrase your posts slightly different that would invite a discussion, but that doesn't suit your purposes anymore. You want to piss people off, and you seem to not get tired of putting effort into that goal.

Knock it off or leave.

I disagree, and think you choose to always interpret everything I ever say about this.

I am not allowed to dislike Trump, and people said MUCH worse things about Obama.

I just stopped worshiping at the altar of the GOP when they decided to keep repeatedly selling gun owners down the river.

Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:59 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

root wrote:
I disagree, and think you choose to always interpret everything I ever say about this.

I am not allowed to dislike Trump, and people said MUCH worse things about Obama.

I just stopped worshiping at the altar of the GOP when they decided to keep repeatedly selling gun owners down the river.

I might be wrong.
I've told you many times in the threads and several times by PM that I think I understand where you're coming from and even agree about many things that you're saying.
Your delivery seems to be intended to provoke an angry response.

Even in this post you state things factually wrong. Intentionally, and you can say for hyperbole or effect, whatever.
root wrote:
I am not allowed to dislike Trump.

Bullshit. Utter bullshit, twisting my displeasure at your constant baiting as some kind of discrimination against you because I don't allow people to dislike Trump. :ROFLMAO: Ridonkulous.
root wrote:
I just stopped worshipping at the altar of the GOP

Good for you. I've NEVER worshipped at the altar of any political party though, so my "interpretation" of what you're saying is that anyone who defends President Trump or his accomplishments, goals, or campaign promises must be worshipping at his or the GOP's altar?
Yeah, I'm interpreting. Don't like my interpretation? At least try to understand it.

I challenge you to find a thread that worships at the GOP's altar regarding a GOP move for gun control. All such cases that I am aware of were met with horror on the part of your fellow WaGunners.

Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next