Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:46 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1178, 1179, 1180, 1181, 1182, 1183, 1184 ... 1904  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mediumrarechicken wrote:
Hunters ed, God it's so stupid. And the online part you cant advance the damn timer on each page
I know it's a pain but here if why.
I am a cheif hunters ed instructors. That time is a pain BUT It for put there as people where just clicking through without reading and then cheating to progress.
ALSO in the past dad was taking the class with or for his kids so they start applying for the youth tags ana building points for the special hunts (sheep, moose, cow and doe, etc).
The timers is there figuring the only person who would put up with it was someone who has to have the class to get a license.
Best way is to read for 20 seconds and do something else on the computer until toy can progress. Basically what i did 5 years ago when i had to take it to hunt in the Dakota's.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:04 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
"In his initial actions, newly elected California Gov. Gavin Newsom announced plans to expand Medicaid to those in the country illegally up to age 26, implement a mandate that everyone buy insurance or face a fine"

Every one but the illegal immigrants who get free medicare? FUCK YOU!

"Washington Gov. Jay Inslee proposed a public health insurance option for people who are not covered by Medicaid or private employers and have trouble affording policies on the private market."

No word if Jhey will follow Newsom's lead...

https://komonews.com/news/local/in-stat ... re-pledges

Puleeez. You know it if sounds batshit crazy they will be all over it. The clowns here pride themselves in finding a higher cliff to throw themselves off of. The WWII Germans loved Flight of the Valkyries by Wagner, these guys march to Flight of the Lemmings by Pearl Jam. j/k

Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:17 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Dog shit in the snow. The start of the trail today. Damn people, your dog takes a bigass dump, clean that shit up. You think because it is in the snow it's OK? Wow. Nasty Seattle and Bellevue people all gotta hit the snow trails and let their damn dogs shit every which way and loose in the middle of the damned trail!! Yes I can tell by your cars where your asses are from.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Dog shit in the snow. The start of the trail today. Damn people, your dog takes a bigass dump, clean that shit up. You think because it is in the snow it's OK? Wow. Nasty Seattle and Bellevue people all gotta hit the snow trails and let their damn dogs shit every which way and loose in the middle of the damned trail!! Yes I can tell by your cars where your asses are from.

Next time just bring a plastic bag to pick it up and dump on the windshield of their car.

Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mediumrarechicken wrote:
Hunters ed, God it's so stupid. And the online part you cant advance the damn timer on each page

Well if you were a bit older you wouldn't have to take the class. :bigsmile:

Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:51 pm

Col_Temp wrote:
Mediumrarechicken wrote:
I know it's a pain but here if why.
I am a cheif hunters ed instructors. That time is a pain BUT It for put there as people where just clicking through without reading and then cheating to progress.
ALSO in the past dad was taking the class with or for his kids so they start applying for the youth tags ana building points for the special hunts (sheep, moose, cow and doe, etc).
The timers is there figuring the only person who would put up with it was someone who has to have the class to get a license.
Best way is to read for 20 seconds and do something else on the computer until toy can progress. Basically what i did 5 years ago when i had to take it to hunt in the Dakota's.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Yeah, I didnt read but a few paragraphs. I just clicked and went back to YouTube at work, then a few.kinutes later go and click it agian.

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:13 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Asshole kidnapped a 13 YO girl off the school bus, stored her under his bed, then went over and killed both of her parents.
He confessed, don't think he needs bail or a trial. Just an executioner with a dull hatchet.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/14/us/jayme ... index.html
The suspect accused of killing James and Denise Closs and kidnapping their 13-year-old daughter, Jayme, first spotted her when he was on his way to work, as she was getting into a school bus, according to a criminal complaint released Monday by the Barron County District Attorney.
"The defendant states, when he saw (Jayme) he knew that was the girl he was going to take," the complaint states.
The startling criminal complaint comes on the same day that Jake Patterson, 21, made his first court appearance in Barron County to face charges of intentional homicide, kidnapping and armed burglary. Judge James C. Babler set Patterson's bail at $5 million and ordered that a DNA sample be collected from him.
But he did not know her name until after he abducted her, and only learned the names of her parents from news programs and social media posts about the killings, the complaint states.

Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Last edited by CQBgopher on Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:09 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

On the Monson show today.

Pierce Transit may flatten the new Dicks burgers in Kent for a commuter train service yard.

New Dicks been open in Kent for less than a year......

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:34 pm

Attachment:
1.png
Be careful where you have lunch.

Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Last edited by CQBgopher on Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Jonathan wrote:
Attachment:
1.png

No, just be careful to confirm that someone else is paying for it. :thumbsup2:

Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Jonathan wrote:
Attachment:
1.png

Well, at least they added the gratuity before the sales tax, unlike so many places I've been to.

Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Jonathan wrote:
Attachment:
1.png

Gouging on damn carmalized onions. Hate that.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:22 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

dan360 wrote:
Jonathan wrote:
Attachment:
1.png

The lunch itself looks reasonable for a nice place.

Their markup on the wine is outlandish.

Steak Tartar is freakin raw burger isnt it.... :throwup:

The Caramelized onions got more heat.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1178, 1179, 1180, 1181, 1182, 1183, 1184 ... 1904  Next