Profile YIM
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Updated office number.

Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 am
Profile YIM
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I don't have a card for each of you, But here's my info if You're in need.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:40 pm
Profile YIM
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Payday88 wrote:

That's a great logo! :thumbsup2:

As someone who's had to create/decide on a logo & catch phrase, those are AWESOME !!! :bow:

Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
Payday88 wrote:

That's a great logo! :thumbsup2:

As someone who's had to create/decide on a logo & catch phrase, those are AWESOME !!! :bow:

Hey thanks man! Lol
Did you ever get your gas pipe issue situated?

Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:59 pm
Profile YIM
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Not yet, it's sorta in the list. As I mentioned, it's complicated :ROFLMAO:

But seriously, Because Woolley Water Works is an awesome tag-line with what you have to work with.

If you're that clever, you must do good work!

Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Payday88 wrote:

I now know why I was not a plumber.

Email sent.

:cussing: :cussing:

Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Email sent

Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:07 pm

I really wish I could support a WaGuns member by recommending this company, but unfortunately I cannot. Rich came to replace our hot water heater that stopped functioning. They first ordered the wrong tank and had to send it back. The second one was defective and he could not get it to work. At that point he said he did his job to install the tank and it was now our problem to deal with the manufacturer to make a warranty claim. We have been without hot water for over a month. He was rude to my wife and all he could say was that this is just how it is. He even commented that he has another customer that has been without hot water longer than us and we should feel lucky. This is not the company you want doing your pluming repairs!!!

Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:49 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thanks for letting us know. I recently got burned by a fly by night painter. It sucks.

Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:17 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

jtrigger wrote:
I really wish I could support a WaGuns member by recommending this company, but unfortunately I cannot. Rich came to replace our hot water heater that stopped functioning. They first ordered the wrong tank and had to send it back. The second one was defective and he could not get it to work. At that point he said he did his job to install the tank and it was now our problem to deal with the manufacturer to make a warranty claim. We have been without hot water for over a month. He was rude to my wife and all he could say was that this is just how it is. He even commented that he has another customer that has been without hot water longer than us and we should feel lucky. This is not the company you want doing your pluming repairs!!!

icon_eek icon_eek

Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:49 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jtrigger wrote:

You did not call Wooley Plumbing out to replace your water heater. You made a claim with your home warranty and they contacted us to inspect your issue. Your home warranty purchases the water heater, NOT WOOLEY PLUMBING. Your home warranty purchased the wrong water heater. NOT WOOLEY PLUMBING. After we installed the water heater, we found that the water heater was defective, but since the water heater was installed, it now becomes uncovered through your home warranty, because it is now under the manufactures warranty. Since Wooley Plumbing did NOT purchase the water heater, we were unable to take the water heater back. If the tank was purchased by us we would have solved the issue that day. I really wish I could have. I know the situation was unfortunate, but since you were using your home warranty our hands were tied. We contacted the manufacture and ordered the part for you and asked you to give us a call when the part was delivered to you, so that we could replace the defective part. Let me remind you that we are not your home warranty. Your gripe should be with them, not with Wooley Plumbing. I understand that you are upset, and I apologize for a crappy situation. Sometimes the plumber gets to take the heat for the home warranty's mistakes.

Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:02 am
Profile YIM
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PayDay556 wrote:
Sometimes the plumber gets to take the heat.

Pun intended or nah? Cuz that shits funny.

Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hey everyone, just wanted to let everyone know that Wooley Plumbing does 99% of home warranty work and only 1% of referral calls.

That being said, a lot of folks are going to take out their frustrations on the plumbing company, because we're the ones communicating with them when we deliver the bad news that something is uncovered or when their problem can't be fixed right when they need it fixed, due to the limitations we have through the home warranty company.

I, as a person, not as a business owner, do my best to do what's right even when no one is looking.

I never leave anyone hanging by throwing my hands up and say "well I did my job, good luck with the rest". My character is being lied on.

I'm sure there are many homeowners here who know how home warranty works and know that a contractor that is contracted out can only do work when authorized by the warranty company. If anyone here has home warranty and we happen to get contracted out to your home, let me know you're a member, and if I have to deliver bad news on the warranty's behalf, please don't shoot the plumber.

Best regards -Rich.

Last edited by PayDay556 on Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:25 pm
Profile YIM
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Your keyboard has an enter key, don't be afraid to use it

I think most of use recognize what is going on when someone posts a complaint as a first post. Your response was professional and makes total sense to me. I'm rebuilding a house right now and will be sure to hit you up for the gas pipe

One point of order that bothers me about jtrigger's post: It's Not a Hot Water Heater. If the water was hot then it wouldn't need to be heated. It's either a hot water tank or a water heater. Not both

Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next