Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:15 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 South Sound Guns: A Warning about orders 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

A.O. wrote:
MyNameIs940 wrote:
Kgbsucka wrote:
. I had to pay for the Silencershop kiosk due to an error on my part (I did it before the order was placed, but it wouldn't have mattered since they didn't actually place the order) so that is what it is.

Just want to say that’s not at all how the kiosks work unless it’s changed in the last 6 months. The store buys the kiosk and they can charge what they want up to $50. Silencershop has a rule that if you place a order they can’t charge you. The store chose to charge you there was nothing making them have to do it.

Rainier arms in auburn didn’t charge my buddy for using their kiosk and he has never placed and silencer shop order and he never will. He just wanted them to mail him a set of fingerprints and it was easier for him that way.

Just my $0.02.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For sure everything I post is just a FWIW opinion. Take it or leave it.

As for kiosk fees, seems every store i have seen one has told me that silencerco charges $40 for use. Not them. None have claimed the fee as their own. But the price has been the same each time, so i figured they weren't making it up. In any case, i can see why the fee would be waived if you're buying their products.

That’s not true. SS doesn’t charge the dealer for use of the kiosk

I went through that with MKR. They charged me a kiosk fee even after I paid SS for the form 1 service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ya'll are going fucking nuts. Stop telling the man how to run his shop first of all. Secondly he doesn't need to fucking open up his financial records to anyone here. Lastly if you can do a better fucking job at running a gun shop shut your fucking pie hole and open one up. Let this man be.

He who does not punish evil commands it to be done. --- Leonardo DaVinci

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:27 am

Mike will admit to mistakes when the overwhelming evidence is presented to him. What he won’t do is make the situation right. He’ll also come up with a million new excuses why he hasn’t done something. Here’s my personal story copied from NWFA:

I purchased two suppressors from him between August & July of 2017. Long story short... the stamps weren’t submitted until I called the ATF about a month ago. I’ll do the math for you... that’s 18ish months later. I confronted him about the stamps in Dec. ‘18, and he admitted nothing had been done, and then assured me it was all squared away. I called the ATF in Feb. ‘19 and was told over the phone that I should probably find a new NFA dealer.

Then there’s an SBR I started with Mike in Dec. ‘17. We had been friends for a few months, and I asked if I could get the ball rolling on the Cerakote job by blasting everything myself in his garage (this was when he was only under name Olympic Cerakote). I blasted everything, and he told me every few weeks that he just had one or two customer Guns to do and he’d get to my stuff. Meanwhile, I’m told repeatedly that the stamp for the SBR was submitted as well. In Dec. of ‘18 he told me HE reblasted everything to get rid of the oxidization, and it would be coated shortly. Come to find out his employee Jaime/James (a good friend of mine) had actually been the one to reblast it. Mike told me in Feb. ‘19 that the stamp couldn’t be submitted because SilencerShop accidentally deleted the M4E1 from their website. I called SilencerShop about the stamp for the SBR and they told me there had never been any communication about a tax stamp for me. Zero. I got a hold of Mike and told him to put all of my propert in a box and I’d pick it up. I got the box a couple days later, minus a Velocity trigger. I had been told by an employee of Mike’s that the trigger had been taken and out in another customer’s build. Translation: Mike stole my property and sold it.

There’s a lot more crap to this story, but his business partner Myles is a good dude. As is Jaime/James. Myles has been great at communicating with me, and is helping me get things fixed. Mike still owes me a SIG mag, but refused to replace it a couple days ago. Myles is working on that for me.

I just hope that he doesn’t lose his FFL before my suppressor stamps are done. I don’t want to deal with claiming my property if they’re seized.

On the SBR, I got SSG to give me a new lower for the build, and have already efiled a form 1 myself. The last piece of the puzzle is getting all of my parts re-coated. They’re currently sitting in a box in my garage and completely useless without paint on them.

EDIT: I would absolutely love to read Mike’s side of this story. He wouldn’t even approach me when I picked most of my stuff up a couple weeks ago... after begging me a couple days earlier to let him “make things right”... sorry, bud. I have you over 18 months to do the right thing.

Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:57 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

CallsignMigs wrote:
Mike will admit to mistakes when the overwhelming evidence is presented to him. What he won’t do is make the situation right. He’ll also come up with a million new excuses why he hasn’t done something. Here’s my personal story copied from NWFA:

I purchased two suppressors from him between August & July of 2017. Long story short... the stamps weren’t submitted until I called the ATF about a month ago. I’ll do the math for you... that’s 18ish months later. I confronted him about the stamps in Dec. ‘18, and he admitted nothing had been done, and then assured me it was all squared away. I called the ATF in Feb. ‘19 and was told over the phone that I should probably find a new NFA dealer.

Then there’s an SBR I started with Mike in Dec. ‘17. We had been friends for a few months, and I asked if I could get the ball rolling on the Cerakote job by blasting everything myself in his garage (this was when he was only under name Olympic Cerakote). I blasted everything, and he told me every few weeks that he just had one or two customer Guns to do and he’d get to my stuff. Meanwhile, I’m told repeatedly that the stamp for the SBR was submitted as well. In Dec. of ‘18 he told me HE reblasted everything to get rid of the oxidization, and it would be coated shortly. Come to find out his employee Jaime/James (a good friend of mine) had actually been the one to reblast it. Mike told me in Feb. ‘19 that the stamp couldn’t be submitted because SilencerShop accidentally deleted the M4E1 from their website. I called SilencerShop about the stamp for the SBR and they told me there had never been any communication about a tax stamp for me. Zero. I got a hold of Mike and told him to put all of my propert in a box and I’d pick it up. I got the box a couple days later, minus a Velocity trigger. I had been told by an employee of Mike’s that the trigger had been taken and out in another customer’s build. Translation: Mike stole my property and sold it.

There’s a lot more crap to this story, but his business partner Myles is a good dude. As is Jaime/James. Myles has been great at communicating with me, and is helping me get things fixed. Mike still owes me a SIG mag, but refused to replace it a couple days ago. Myles is working on that for me.

I just hope that he doesn’t lose his FFL before my suppressor stamps are done. I don’t want to deal with claiming my property if they’re seized.

On the SBR, I got SSG to give me a new lower for the build, and have already efiled a form 1 myself. The last piece of the puzzle is getting all of my parts re-coated. They’re currently sitting in a box in my garage and completely useless without paint on them.

EDIT: I would absolutely love to read Mike’s side of this story. He wouldn’t even approach me when I picked most of my stuff up a couple weeks ago... after begging me a couple days earlier to let him “make things right”... sorry, bud. I have you over 18 months to do the right thing.

Hi Aaron,

Welcome to the forum. :wagwoot: Glad to have you stop by!

By the way our IOI inspection went amazing. Not sure why you would ever even hint that our ffl would be at risk. So once your wait on your stamps are over, you'll be the happy owner of some suppressors once you come on in and get them. Sadly we can't deliver these to your home like the rest of your items you requested.

Have a good one and good luck with your holster side-gig. :thumbsup2:

P: (360) 972-2955

Certified Cerakote Applicator
Custom Firearm builds
Firearm Sales/Special Orders
Ammo/parts Sales

Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wow

Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:47 pm

Mike_P wrote:

Hi Aaron,

By the way our IOI inspection went amazing. Not sure why you would ever even hint that our ffl would be at risk. So once your wait on your stamps are over, you'll be the happy owner of some suppressors once you come on in and get them. Sadly we can't deliver these to your home like the rest of your items you requested.

Amazing wasn’t the word I heard describing your inspection, but okay... The lies continue.

I never requested to have anything dropped off at my house. Nice try, guy. I picked all but two items up from your store. One of those items was the trigger stole from me... remember that? Took it from my bin of parts, put on an other customer’s gun... and sold it. It was a member of your shop that contacted me and offered to drop them off. Had a nice chat, too. Obviously I have to pick the stamps and suppressors up in person. You think you’re The only one that understands FFL rules? I may not have had a great grasp on them in the past, but thanks to your stellar friendship and business practices...I’m much better informed now.

Good luck with your side gig of damaging people’s firearms, and screwing over everyone in your life. I hear that’s working out great for you. Feel free to send me some compensation for all the holsters I made for you in trade for work I never received. That’d be great, but I know be you won’t. Doing so would be honest.

Last edited by CallsignMigs on Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:04 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wow.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Comin' out of the woodwork these days.

Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:23 am

CallsignMigs wrote:
Mike_P wrote:

Hi Aaron,

Amazing wasn’t the word I heard describing your inspection, but okay... The lies continue.

I never requested to have anything dropped off at my house. Nice try, guy. I picked all but two items up from your store. One of those items was the trigger stole from me... remember that? Took it from my bin of parts, put on an other customer’s gun... and sold it. It was a member of your shop that contacted me and offered to drop them off. Had a nice chat, too. Obviously I have to pick the stamps and suppressors up in person. You think you’re The only one that understands FFL rules? I may not have had a great grasp on them in the past, but thanks to your stellar friendship and business practices...I’m much better informed now.

Good luck with your side gig of damaging people’s firearms, and screwing over everyone in your life. I hear that’s working out great for you. Feel free to send me some compensation for all the holsters I made for you in trade for work I never received. That’d be great, but I know be you won’t. Doing so would be honest.

We’ve done our best to help you out. Unfortunately some people just cannot be helped and because you feel personally slighted, you’re one of them. It’s totally understandable given our history and again, all I can offer at this time are apologies. We paid you for the few holsters that sold and returned everything else that wouldn’t move. I also believe an offer was made to pay for each and every holster made for me personally, and I was told not to worry about it. So I’m unsure why that was even brought up.

You’ve made it clear that the issues are more personal with me than the store as a whole. If there’s ever something I can personally do for you, you’ve got my contact information.

Regardless of what semantics you want to argue about, there’s simply not much more we can do for you at this point in time as far as the store goes. So again I wish you the best and hope one day you can move forward from this.

Custom Firearm builds
Ammo/parts Sales

Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:21 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This is better than Titanic & The Notebook...............

Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:06 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

With this much smoke, there might just be a fire someplace

Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:22 am

Mike_P wrote:

We’ve done our best to help you out. Unfortunately some people just cannot be helped and because you feel personally slighted, you’re one of them. It’s totally understandable given our history and again, all I can offer at this time are apologies. We paid you for the few holsters that sold and returned everything else that wouldn’t move. I also believe an offer was made to pay for each and every holster made for me personally, and I was told not to worry about it. So I’m unsure why that was even brought up.

You’ve made it clear that the issues are more personal with me than the store as a whole. If there’s ever something I can personally do for you, you’ve got my contact information.

Regardless of what semantics you want to argue about, there’s simply not much more we can do for you at this point in time as far as the store goes. So again I wish you the best and hope one day you can move forward from this.

Alright, since you want to confuse personal and business issues... let’s talk business.

I purchased two suppressors from you in the late summer of 2017. You, MAP Enterprises/Olympic Cerakote... now including South Sound Guns... failed to submit the paperwork to the ATF. The following Dec/Jan you did the same with SBR paperwork. The owner of said business (you) lied to me (the paying customer) until I shoved the evidence in your face (so to speak). Now you’re running damage control and spinning things to look like the good guy. Again, good luck with your side gig of screwing people over with your BUSINESS.

It took me exactly 18 days to get a form 1 approved for my SBR. So again, thank you for lying to me for so long. Now I just need to pay someone else to coat my parts because you failed to do it.

Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:06 am

CallsignMigs wrote:
Mike_P wrote:

Alright, since you want to confuse personal and business issues... let’s talk business.

I purchased two suppressors from you in the late summer of 2017. You, MAP Enterprises/Olympic Cerakote... now including South Sound Guns... failed to submit the paperwork to the ATF. The following Dec/Jan you did the same with SBR paperwork. The owner of said business (you) lied to me (the paying customer) until I shoved the evidence in your face (so to speak). Now you’re running damage control and spinning things to look like the good guy. Again, good luck with your side gig of screwing people over with your BUSINESS.

It took me exactly 18 days to get a form 1 approved for my SBR. So again, thank you for lying to me for so long. Now I just need to pay someone else to coat my parts because you failed to do it.

Again, all I can do is apologize. There's nothing else you've requested, nor has there been any communication with me directly regarding any of this in a number of weeks. There's no confusion here as to what you're saying, but there's also been no attempt at resolution on your side. So each post is simply you venting.

Custom Firearm builds
Ammo/parts Sales

Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:52 am

I’m not venting. I’m offering a review of a business. This is in the review section.

Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:09 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

CallsignMigs wrote:
I’m not venting. I’m offering a review of a business. This is in the review section.

Thank you for your honest review and welcome to the Forum.

Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:14 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next