Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:30 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 430 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 29  Next
 Impeachment talk thread 
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

My bet is this will be over in a couple days. Senate gets it tomorrow is the new reports are right.

Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Join the NRA
Firearms Policy Coalition

Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:09 pm
Profile WWW
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

So today they have 4 Constitutional Professors on the stand.

Huh,

Wonder why they didnt ask the famous Barry Obama to testify.?

Isn't he a Constitutional Law Professor?

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:09 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:

Huh,

They loaded that board by cherry picking those professors who were clearly anti-trump, as you might expect.

Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:57 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yhea, If that panel tipped any further left it would have collapsed the building.

Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:50 pm
Profile WWW
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

WaJim wrote:

Huh,

I remember when they were trying to find ONE person who actually ever saw 0bongo on the campus or knew him when he was a student there.
Seems like SOMEONE would have remembered the first black president of The Harvard Law Review.

In contrast, hundreds of people remember Bill and Hillary from college.

Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Gaetz "goes off"

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
Gaetz "goes off"

Now that was worth the 5 mins to watch, in fact I could have watched him all day long....

Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guntrader wrote:
WaJim wrote:

Huh,

I remember when they were trying to find ONE person who actually ever saw 0bongo on the campus or knew him when he was a student there.
Seems like SOMEONE would have remembered the first black president of The Harvard Law Review.

In contrast, hundreds of people remember Bill and Hillary from college.

not sure about that, I wouldn't say that there are even a hundred people who KNOW the Clintons that are still alive.

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:00 pm
Profile WWW

zombie66 wrote:
jukk0u wrote:
Gaetz "goes off"

Now that was worth the 5 mins to watch, in fact I could have watched him all day long....

Either Mr. Gaetz or Mr. Collins needs to be the next Speaker of the House.

Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Great opening statement by Jonahtan Turley :thumbsup2:

Quote:
In this age of rage, many are appealing for us to simply put the law aside and “just
do it” like this is some impulse-buy Nike sneaker. You can certainly do that. You can
declare the definitions of crimes alleged are immaterial and this is an exercise of politics,
not law. However, the legal definitions and standards that I have addressed in my
testimony are the very thing dividing rage from reason. Listening to these calls to
dispense with such legal niceties, brings to mind a famous scene with Sir Thomas More
in “A Man For All Seasons.” In a critical exchange, More is accused by his son-in-law
William Roper of putting the law before morality and that More would “give the Devil
the benefit of law!” When More asks if Roper would instead “cut a great road through the
law to get after the Devil?,” Roper proudly declares “Yes, I’d cut down every law in
England to do that!” More responds by saying “And when the last law was down, and the
Devil turned ‘round on you, where would you hide, Roper, the laws all being flat? This
country is planted thick with laws, from coast to coast, Man’s laws, not God’s! And if
you cut them down, and you're just the man to do it, do you really think you could stand
upright in the winds that would blow then? Yes, I’d give the Devil benefit of law, for my
own safety’s sake!”
Both sides in this controversy have demonized the other to justify any measure in
defense much like Roper. Perhaps that is the saddest part of all of this. We have forgotten
the common article of faith that binds each of us to each other in our Constitution.
However, before we cut down the trees so carefully planted by the Framers, I hope you
consider what you will do when the wind blows again . . . perhaps for a Democratic
president. Where will you stand then “the laws all being flat?”

https://d3i6fh83elv35t.cloudfront.net/static/2019/12/Turley-Testimony.pdf
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/12/04/professor-jonathan-turley-opening-statement-video-and-transcript/comment-page-1/

Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The demonrats now claim that if Trump isn't removed from office that the 2020 election "isn't safe."

https://trib.al/UFvmBz5

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:05 pm

The Democrats, knowing there was no path to victory for Trump laughed at the idea he would not accept the election results. Well Trump won. So now that Trump is POTUS, the Democrats are saying Trump will not honor the results of our elections if Trump loses. This, from the party of dead voters, also embracing illegal alien voters.

Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
The demonrats now claim that if Trump isn't removed from office that the 2020 election "isn't safe."

They are correct. It is not safe. For the democrats, that is.

zombie66 wrote:
Mikey is a Bossy Bottom.....

Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:09 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Jewdiciary commiettee :facepalm2:

Nadler, Schiff, Feldman, Goldman, Vindman, Kaplan...
All reported by Tapper, Blitzer, Stelter for Zucker.
Evidently the stakes are so high they can't afford to hide it anymore.

Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:18 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

perjury in the Schiff hearings? Multiple corruption investigations in re the Biden's on going in Ukraine?

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 430 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 29  Next