Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:39 am

Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms I5 Guns & Ammo Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 17420 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1135, 1136, 1137, 1138, 1139, 1140, 1141 ... 1162  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Seattle has an Illegal Dumping issue...

https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/seattl ... /846714060

Does this include Street Campers Shitting and Pissing in flower beds?

If it doesn't ...Why?

What about theiir fukin CAMPS?????

Do they not illegally dump their trash ????

What about the frikken needles and other nasty shit?

That's ok????

Cameras frikken EVERYWHERE now a days.....No Fine....No Prosecution?

WTFF Seattle?

deadshot2 wrote:
Don't trust anyone who wipes their ass with their hand rather than toilet paper.

Mike in Wa wrote:
Since Juk always takes D.

Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sighted in my 45-70 at the range with a new scope set up. First time shooting it in years. Walking all over the place. Check mount and everything is tight. Get several really nice groups right on the money. Get home and take the rifle out, rail mount is obviously wobbly. Reapplied thread lock and gotta head back to the range!

Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wired wrote:
Sighted in my 45-70 at the range with a new scope set up. First time shooting it in years. Walking all over the place. Check mount and everything is tight. Get several really nice groups right on the money. Get home and take the rifle out, rail mount is obviously wobbly. Reapplied thread lock and gotta head back to the range!

So let me get this right. You have to go back to the range, and handle that evil killing machine that should be banned with all the rest of the guns in the world? I would be pissed too, better off just turning it in to the King county LEA nearest to you so they can have it properly disposed of. After all, think of the children. :ROFLMAO:

Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
Guntrader wrote:
AR15L wrote:
Speaking of Costco...

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH PUTTING OUT XMAS SHIT? IT'S NOT EVEN HALLOWEEN YET!
:anyone:

I used to take my dykes out

Not sure that's appropriate there Lad....

Would you prefer to call them Nips?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
WaJim wrote:
Guntrader wrote:
AR15L wrote:
Speaking of Costco...

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH PUTTING OUT XMAS SHIT? IT'S NOT EVEN HALLOWEEN YET!
:anyone:

I used to take my dykes out

Not sure that's appropriate there Lad....

Would you prefer to call them Nips?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh the humanity, EEEEEEEEEK!

but,

I call 'em Dykes all the time....

Also among other PC negative werds, I use the 'tranny' word with reckless abandon.

Pretty soon you wont be able to say "Dip Stick", "Greasy Rag", or "Tater in the Tail Pipe"

deadshot2 wrote:
Don't trust anyone who wipes their ass with their hand rather than toilet paper.

Mike in Wa wrote:

Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That will teach the homeless the err of their ways. Make them stay on a cruise ship.
Could even punish them by making them go on a cruise around the British Isles.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7417731/p ... uise-ship/
Dublin City Council is considering a plan to house up to 150 homeless people in a rented cruise ship.

I'm sure it's a flea epidemic, and not sidewalks full of bums, junkies, and feces
https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018/10 ... -outbreak/
Downtown LA Hit With Outbreak Of Flea-Borne Typhus

Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

USPS

Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just tried for the last frikken hour to get the USPSA FREE fukin app installed in my godammn fukinnew I phone 5 s

Fuk all those geek mutherfukers that make simple fuks like me think I can fukin do somthing as simple as add a free fukin app that wud help me in a Shooting Match.

Hey!

At my age I got no fukin patience for this shit...

Or hours to waste.

Blow me!

If the fukin fone didnt cost so much Id drive a goddamn fukin Phillips # 2 through the bitch and then give it a torsional 90 degree twist.

Then march an end mill through the middle of that shit.

deadshot2 wrote:

Mike in Wa wrote:

Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"Plug 'n Play" is a myth

"I love Girl Scout Crack!" ~ usrifle

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
"Plug 'n Play" is a myth

Yeah I like to give a certain Geek one of these....

deadshot2 wrote:

Mike in Wa wrote:

Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:49 pm

I grew up on a potato farm (yes potato and not potatoe) in Idaho in the 1950's. I went through high school as a Golden Gloves boxer. I learned to work as a young man and to NOT disrespect my elders! I went to many kegger parties and never drove home drunk, except on a tractor one time. I never expected ANYONE to take care of me or make up for my short comings. When I was getting ready to graduate from Pocatello High in 1965 I was told that nothing is open for me in the job world or anything in further education. I found a letter one day that said I was welcome into the United States Military and the number was 123. 123, what is that? I WAS DRAFTED for the Vietnam war.....Oh lucky me. I found a way to apply for army flight school, of which I did complete even though 45% did not. I went to war in Vietnam as a UH1C gunship pilot at 20 years old, scared to death and thinking I am NEVER going home except in a coffin. I was shot down during Lam Sahn 719 in Laos and walked for 1 week to get out loosing over 26 lbs. WHAT PISSES ME OFF....snowflakes, fucking do nothing sniveling cry babies that think that I owe them somthing because they have such a rough life.......want my answer....REALLY!

Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

rumaco wrote:
I grew up on a potato farm (yes potato and not potatoe) in Idaho in the 1950's. I went through high school as a Golden Gloves boxer. I learned to work as a young man and to NOT disrespect my elders! I went to many kegger parties and never drove home drunk, except on a tractor one time. I never expected ANYONE to take care of me or make up for my short comings. When I was getting ready to graduate from Pocatello High in 1965 I was told that nothing is open for me in the job world or anything in further education. I found a letter one day that said I was welcome into the United States Military and the number was 123. 123, what is that? I WAS DRAFTED for the Vietnam war.....Oh lucky me. I found a way to apply for army flight school, of which I did complete even though 45% did not. I went to war in Vietnam as a UH1C gunship pilot at 20 years old, scared to death and thinking I am NEVER going home except in a coffin. I was shot down during Lam Sahn 719 in Laos and walked for 1 week to get out loosing over 26 lbs. WHAT PISSES ME OFF....snowflakes, fucking do nothing sniveling cry babies that think that I owe them somthing becau8se they have such a rough life.......want my answer....REALLY!

Wow....Thank you for your service. :bow: ...and you are right about the Millenial Snowflakes, they expect everything for nothing. Sacrifice isn't a concept for Freedom in their World.

:flag:

Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:41 pm

You are so welcome my friend (us rifle) ......soooo welcome! I am at the last part of my life now and there is one thing I am so happy about, and that is that I will NOT be alive to see what is to come of this world. I am from a differant time, one where we respected each other and helped each other....not where we try to tear each other down. I feel sorry for the next generation simply because there will not be one. Not to sure how old you are but take this as a warning my friend! Never disrespect you elders, never make excuses for a bad thing you have done, never blame someone else for your mistake, never follow an idiot, never follow someone that will follow an idiot......and ALWAYS BE YOUSELF! Do you get it? If I get to you, you will get to someone else.............................

Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:

Wow....Thank you for your service. :bow: ...and you are right about the Millenial Snowflakes, they expect everything for nothing. Sacrifice isn't a concept for Freedom in their World.

:flag:

:plusone: Beat me to it. Much respect, Sir. Gotta love a Pocatello Huey Driver.

So, when does that "Old enough to know better" shit kick in???
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:08 pm

Thank you, means a lot to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17420 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1135, 1136, 1137, 1138, 1139, 1140, 1141 ... 1162  Next