Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:14 am


Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms I5 Guns & Ammo Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar





Reply to topic  [ 1874 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118 ... 125  Next
 The OFF TOPIC thread 
Author Message
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: UP Wa
Joined: Tue Oct 8, 2013
Posts: 9418
Real Name: George Bailey
dreadi wrote:
WaJim wrote:
Whut about Seladors'

Isn't that the possessive version?

S apostrophe

HOLY SHIT!

Quote:
Apostrophe -- The Punctuation Guide
http://www.thepunctuationguide.com/apostrophe.html
The general rule is that the possessive of a singular noun is formed by adding an apostrophe and s, whether the singular noun ends in s or not. The possessive of a plural noun is formed by adding only an apostrophe when the noun ends in s, and by adding both an apostrophe and s when it ends in a letter other than s.


"This gun's ready."
"This is Jim's gun."
"This gun's slide has seen better days."



That gun's just fine.....

The guns' slide is Holy and way cooler than other guns because its vented.

You home tomorrow?

_________________
"Remove one freedom per generation and soon you will have no freedom and no one would have noticed."......Carl Marx



deadshot2 wrote:
Don't trust anyone who wipes their ass with their hand rather than toilet paper.


Mike in Wa wrote:
Since Juk always takes D.


Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:29 pm
Profile
Site Moderator
User avatar
Site Moderator

Location: Vancouver, WA
Joined: Wed Mar 6, 2013
Posts: 11198
This apostrophe exchange gave me the giggles.
Attachment:
Nazi.jpg


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
Traut wrote:
I like causing trouble, but only if I'm aware of it. To think I created a problem by accident was disappointing.

"The greatest challenge that I faced was peeling back the layers of my own bias"

"There are violent crazy murderous people in our society! We need to give up all of our means of self-protection IMMEDIATELY!"


Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:04 pm
Profile
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
User avatar
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Location: Tacoma, Washington
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014
Posts: 5196
WaJim wrote:
dreadi wrote:
WaJim wrote:
Whut about Seladors'

Isn't that the possessive version?

S apostrophe

HOLY SHIT!

Quote:
Apostrophe -- The Punctuation Guide
http://www.thepunctuationguide.com/apostrophe.html
The general rule is that the possessive of a singular noun is formed by adding an apostrophe and s, whether the singular noun ends in s or not. The possessive of a plural noun is formed by adding only an apostrophe when the noun ends in s, and by adding both an apostrophe and s when it ends in a letter other than s.


"This gun's ready."
"This is Jim's gun."
"This gun's slide has seen better days."



That gun's just fine.....

The guns' slide is Holy and way cooler than other guns because its vented.

You home tomorrow?


Yes, bring the ruler so we can finish up with that other thread.

_________________
BLACK HAMMER ARMS
1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms


Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:26 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: UP Wa
Joined: Tue Oct 8, 2013
Posts: 9418
Real Name: George Bailey
dreadi wrote:
WaJim wrote:
dreadi wrote:
WaJim wrote:
Whut about Seladors'

Isn't that the possessive version?

S apostrophe

HOLY SHIT!

Quote:
Apostrophe -- The Punctuation Guide
http://www.thepunctuationguide.com/apostrophe.html
The general rule is that the possessive of a singular noun is formed by adding an apostrophe and s, whether the singular noun ends in s or not. The possessive of a plural noun is formed by adding only an apostrophe when the noun ends in s, and by adding both an apostrophe and s when it ends in a letter other than s.


"This gun's ready."
"This is Jim's gun."
"This gun's slide has seen better days."



That gun's just fine.....

The guns' slide is Holy and way cooler than other guns because its vented.

You home tomorrow?


Yes, bring the ruler so we can finish up with that other thread.




Yard stick from local Ace hardware....and a dozen Connies Doughnuts.


Best frikken doughnuts in Tacoma :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:

_________________
"Remove one freedom per generation and soon you will have no freedom and no one would have noticed."......Carl Marx



deadshot2 wrote:
Don't trust anyone who wipes their ass with their hand rather than toilet paper.


Mike in Wa wrote:
Since Juk always takes D.


Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:00 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Tacoma
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015
Posts: 3465
Well that’s two minutes of my life that I’ll never get back


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
You may be right, I may be crazy, but it just may be a lunatic you're looking for


Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:07 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: UP Wa
Joined: Tue Oct 8, 2013
Posts: 9418
Real Name: George Bailey
RocketScott wrote:
Well that’s two minutes of my life that I’ll never get back


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



Come by Black Hammer for coffee n doughnuts in the AM....apparently theyre will be a few Wagunners meandering through.

_________________
"Remove one freedom per generation and soon you will have no freedom and no one would have noticed."......Carl Marx



deadshot2 wrote:
Don't trust anyone who wipes their ass with their hand rather than toilet paper.


Mike in Wa wrote:
Since Juk always takes D.


Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:09 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Melmac (County of Pierce)
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011
Posts: 9703
Real Name: Gordon Shumway
Image

_________________
The only good cat is a stir-fried cat
cmica wrote:
love me some dicks


Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:09 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: kirkland
Joined: Wed May 1, 2013
Posts: 8220
Real Name: jim
Poop more of interest to WaGuns members than 2A activism.

_________________
"The said constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

"I love Girl Scout Crack!" ~ usrifle

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli


Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:25 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Duvall
Joined: Sun Jan 6, 2013
Posts: 16252
Real Name: Paco X
jukk0u wrote:
Poop more of interest to WaGuns members than 2A activism.


No shit.

_________________
I'll shoot, you keep handing me full magazines.


Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:27 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Melmac (County of Pierce)
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011
Posts: 9703
Real Name: Gordon Shumway
Pablo wrote:
jukk0u wrote:
Poop more of interest to WaGuns members than 2A activism.


No shit.


Yes, shit.

_________________
The only good cat is a stir-fried cat
cmica wrote:
love me some dicks


Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:02 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: East of Japan, not by much.
Joined: Fri Jun 3, 2011
Posts: 12218
We are dedicated, for sure. No shit or full of shit, we know our shit.


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!



BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE


Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:11 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: I-5 /512
Joined: Thu Dec 8, 2011
Posts: 12406
Real Name: chris
with 5 deaths of family members this yr it opened my eyes on how many beneficiary stuff that was not filled out dealing with money. I'll be damn if the state gets it. time to update will too

_________________
Image


Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:01 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: RENTON
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011
Posts: 9766
Real Name: John
cmica wrote:
with 5 deaths of family members this yr it opened my eyes on how many beneficiary stuff that was not filled out dealing with money. I'll be damn if the state gets it. time to update will too


Shit....I need to do a Will. icon_eek

401K and IRA are taken care of, the rest would be a mess for the one's left to deal with it. icon_eek

_________________
NRA RSO


Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:07 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: kirkland
Joined: Wed May 1, 2013
Posts: 8220
Real Name: jim
I've done my will, but they need to be reviewed and updated. Mine's due for that.

Don't forget to arrange for burial, too. I've pre-purchased a cremation. While some lighter fluid and a book of matches would have sufficed... nobody was willing. So... Also told them to throw my ashes off the ferry boat that goes to Whidbey (really, they'll do that.)

_________________
"The said constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

"I love Girl Scout Crack!" ~ usrifle

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli


Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:15 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: RENTON
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011
Posts: 9766
Real Name: John
jukk0u wrote:
I've done my will, but they need to be reviewed and updated. Mine's due for that.

Don't forget to arrange for burial, too. I've pre-purchased a cremation. While some lighter fluid and a book of matches would have sufficed... nobody was willing. So... Also told them to throw my ashes off the ferry boat that goes to Whidbey (really, they'll do that.)


Well done. :bow:

A cardboard box and Cremation works for me too. No need to spend any more Money than that, my Pops did it the same way.

Mortuary services and Caskets are a waste of Money. Load my ashes in a 10lb Tannerite container and open fire. I want to go out with a Boom.

The New Years Shoot would work for that, I think i will include that in my Will. :wagwoot:

Preferably not for a number of Years though.

_________________
NRA RSO


Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:25 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 1874 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118 ... 125  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dirtwigle, kellybachand, thguns, velillen, wilmermj and 27 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum



Rent Me Pintos NRA SAF CCKRBA
Aldersons e-arms.com


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 1.019s | 16 Queries | GZIP : On ]