Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:56 pm


Vote NO 1639
NO on 1639 Fundraiser - $16,631
 
$0 YOU RAISED $16,631!!!
Vote NO 1639
Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms I5 Guns & Ammo Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar





Reply to topic  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Priority One Firearms (Edmonds) 
Author Message
User avatar

Location: Seattle
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013
Posts: 11
An added twist.

In the mail yesterday I received a certified copy of my Form 4 that was approved February 20th, 2018. Not sure which request this was from but the last one that I made was in the first week of April. The date on the embossed ATF seal was May 25th 2018.

I have scheduled an appointment with Olympic Cerakote to pick up my suppressor next week.

Thanks Mike_P and Olympic Cerakote for your patience and assistance!!


Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:50 am
Profile
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
User avatar
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Location: Lacey
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013
Posts: 305
Real Name: Mike
NoEcm wrote:
An added twist.

In the mail yesterday I received a certified copy of my Form 4 that was approved February 20th, 2018. Not sure which request this was from but the last one that I made was in the first week of April. The date on the embossed ATF seal was May 25th 2018.

I have scheduled an appointment with Olympic Cerakote to pick up my suppressor next week.

Thanks Mike_P and Olympic Cerakote for your patience and assistance!!



It's our pleasure! Anything we can do to help. thumbsup

_________________
Olympic Cerakote (07/02)
Lacey, WA
E: Info@olympiccerakote.com
P: (360) 602-1445

Certified Cerakote Applicator
Custom Firearm builds
Firearm Sales/Special Orders
Ammo/parts Sales


Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:39 pm
Profile
User avatar

Location: Seattle
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013
Posts: 11
95% there. I was able to pick up my suppressor yesterday from Olympic Cerakote using the certified copy of the Form 4 that I received from the ATF on June 1st.

The other 5% will be complete when I receive the original Form 4 with the $200 stamp on it (I left Mike a Self Addressed Self Stamped Envelope yesterday for mailing once he receives it from the ATF). As I have been told twice by the Supervisor, the returned Form 4's that the ATF have in their possession will be eventually mailed to Olympic Cerakote. It seems like the ATF has to get the paperwork straightened out on their end before they will mail them out.

Thanks again to Mike_P for the assistance he's provided, much appreciated!


Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:33 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Renton, WA
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011
Posts: 34888
Real Name: Steve
:party:

It's nice to see this particular episode have a happy ending. Well, a 95% happy ending.

_________________
Steve

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.


Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:35 am
Profile
User avatar

Location: Seattle
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013
Posts: 11
MadPick wrote:
:It's nice to see this particular episode have a happy ending. Well, a 95% happy ending.

Yep, at this point 95% is as good as it gets. The other 5% is in the hands of the ATF now.


Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:46 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Lawton, OK
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011
Posts: 13007
Real Name: Chuck
NoEcm wrote:
MadPick wrote:
:It's nice to see this particular episode have a happy ending. Well, a 95% happy ending.

Yep, at this point 95% is as good as it gets. The other 5% is in the hands of the ATF now.

I've actually had good luck with the ATF. During my fiasco with Cascade arms they even returned my call on a Saturday. My last suppressor that I picked up yesterday they expedited my approval since I was transfering to OK.

_________________
http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com
"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
"Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux


Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:11 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum



Rent Me Pintos NRA SAF CCKRBA
Aldersons e-arms.com


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.837s | 17 Queries | GZIP : On ]