Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:55 pm


Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms I5 Guns & Ammo Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar





Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Favorite TV/Movie Iconic car or truck - CHOOSE ONE 
Author Message
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: olympia
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013
Posts: 2348
L_O_G wrote:
RENCORP wrote:
Fucksake, LOG - thread dies if we only pick one per member.

It's like trying to stick to one girl in the sixties when all of them were going commando, wore no bras, and love was free.

If you had a bag of weed, and a jug of wine, you were on like Donkey Kong with a different flavor every freaking day.

Any red blooded male wanted to try and do them all.

Same holds true for great cars 'n trucks.


Check my forat post, read under the pic. :rofl9:


What is a forat post? I guess I can't read, and you can't spell. I was situational. I have a car for driving, time traveling, anti-hero work, and one for vigilante work.


Thu May 17, 2018 7:42 pm
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: kirkland
Joined: Wed May 1, 2013
Posts: 6531
Real Name: jim
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

_________________
"The said constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

"I love Girl Scout Crack!" ~ usrifle


Thu May 17, 2018 7:51 pm
Profile
Site Moderator
User avatar
Site Moderator

Location: Vancouver, WA
Joined: Wed Mar 6, 2013
Posts: 9634
jukk0u wrote:
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

:bow:
That's the one.

_________________
Well the good ol' days may not return

...are the good times really over for good?
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had


Thu May 17, 2018 7:53 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: South Seattle
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011
Posts: 10327
Real Name: JP
Wetpaperbag wrote:
L_O_G wrote:
RENCORP wrote:
Fucksake, LOG - thread dies if we only pick one per member.

It's like trying to stick to one girl in the sixties when all of them were going commando, wore no bras, and love was free.

If you had a bag of weed, and a jug of wine, you were on like Donkey Kong with a different flavor every freaking day.

Any red blooded male wanted to try and do them all.

Same holds true for great cars 'n trucks.


Check my forat post, read under the pic. :rofl9:


What is a forat post? I guess I can't read, and you can't spell. I was situational. I have a car for driving, time traveling, anti-hero work, and one for vigilante work.


Forat means Im at a bar after work drinking Jameson.

_________________
Yes I Do Have A Beautiful Daughter.. I Also Have A Gun, A Shovel, & An Alibi


Thu May 17, 2018 7:55 pm
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Spanaway WA
Joined: Wed Jul 6, 2011
Posts: 3788
Real Name: Hugo Stiglitz
L_O_G wrote:
Wetpaperbag wrote:
L_O_G wrote:
RENCORP wrote:
Fucksake, LOG - thread dies if we only pick one per member.

It's like trying to stick to one girl in the sixties when all of them were going commando, wore no bras, and love was free.

If you had a bag of weed, and a jug of wine, you were on like Donkey Kong with a different flavor every freaking day.

Any red blooded male wanted to try and do them all.

Same holds true for great cars 'n trucks.


Check my forat post, read under the pic. :rofl9:


What is a forat post? I guess I can't read, and you can't spell. I was situational. I have a car for driving, time traveling, anti-hero work, and one for vigilante work.


Forat means Im at a bar after work drinking Jameson.


Bullshit, your behind the QFC drinking Night Train in a paper bag.....


Thu May 17, 2018 8:14 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: South Seattle
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011
Posts: 10327
Real Name: JP
Close, behind PCC.

_________________
Yes I Do Have A Beautiful Daughter.. I Also Have A Gun, A Shovel, & An Alibi


Thu May 17, 2018 8:17 pm
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Spanaway WA
Joined: Wed Jul 6, 2011
Posts: 3788
Real Name: Hugo Stiglitz
I guess its better than behind a Trader Joes drinking some Organic Vegan Malt Liquor.


Thu May 17, 2018 8:19 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: South Seattle
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011
Posts: 10327
Real Name: JP
zombie66 wrote:
I guess its better than behind a Trader Joes drinking some Organic Vegan Malt Liquor.



That's so 2013

_________________
Yes I Do Have A Beautiful Daughter.. I Also Have A Gun, A Shovel, & An Alibi


Thu May 17, 2018 8:21 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Tacoma
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2013
Posts: 3354
Image
Not my favorite but I always thought it was cool


Thu May 17, 2018 9:55 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Tacoma
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2013
Posts: 3354
Same with these

Image

Image


Thu May 17, 2018 10:00 pm
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: kirkland
Joined: Wed May 1, 2013
Posts: 6531
Real Name: jim
Image

_________________
"The said constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

"I love Girl Scout Crack!" ~ usrifle


Fri May 18, 2018 6:36 am
Profile
User avatar

Location: Bothell
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015
Posts: 793
Rix86 wrote:
Image
Not my favorite but I always thought it was cool

I was gonna post up the Coyote from Hardcastle & McCormick but all the images I found for it made it look like a kit car. Thats the way a coyote is supposed to look.

I was also gonna post up the Power Wagon from Simon&Simon --- always wanted one after watching that show --- that thing seemed pretty bad ass for the time.

_________________
Plan B is actually repeating Plan A.... it just involves much more alcohol.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?


Fri May 18, 2018 10:29 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Seattle Area
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012
Posts: 328
I'm surprised this hasn't made anyone's list:

Image


Fri May 18, 2018 11:13 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Lake Tapps or Lakeside, Montana
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2015
Posts: 3392
Real Name: Brian
I honestly don't have one. Automobiles/trucks/vans, they're tools in my view.
And I don't have a favorite tool except my bottle opener. :bigsmile:

_________________
GENTLEMEN! You cannot fight in here! This is a War room!


Fri May 18, 2018 3:18 pm
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Spanaway WA
Joined: Wed Jul 6, 2011
Posts: 3788
Real Name: Hugo Stiglitz
rodell wrote:
I'm surprised this hasn't made anyone's list:

Image




Only if it comes with the period correct Sally Fields...……..


Fri May 18, 2018 3:52 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dan10mmman, downhiller, foofoobunnypants, golddigger14s, joe@tekoamtsrc, leadcounsel, moktor, NWGunner, PW45, scorpion rider, Woody and 26 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum



Rent Me Pintos NRA SAF CCKRBA
Aldersons e-arms.com


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.848s | 18 Queries | GZIP : On ]