Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:58 am


Vote NO 1639
NO on 1639 Fundraiser - $16,631
 
$0 YOU RAISED $16,631!!!
Vote NO 1639
Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms I5 Guns & Ammo Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar





Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 CHALLENGES FILED TO I-1639 BALLOT TITLE 
Author Message
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Ahead of the pack
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011
Posts: 3369
Challenge is Supported by both SAF and CCRKBA

:thumbsup2:
Ballot Title Challenges Filed v. WA Gun Control Initiative

Three different challenges have been filed against the Ballot Title of anti-gun Initiative 1639 in Washington State, including one that alleges the measure “proposes a variety of new and unprecedented restrictions on firearm ownership,” including failure to inform voters that it creates a new hidden tax on guns, and creates “new felony-level crimes based on firearm storage violations.”

http://libertyparkpress.com/ballot-titl ... nitiative/

_________________
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer." - D.H. Lawrence


Thu May 17, 2018 10:33 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Olympia, WA
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011
Posts: 32893
Real Name: Dan
GOOD!


Thu May 17, 2018 3:26 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Duvall
Joined: Sun Jan 6, 2013
Posts: 14359
Real Name: Limbo
Straight up violations of the State AND USA Constitution!!

Turn this up, way up:


_________________
I'm a breadivore.


Thu May 17, 2018 3:29 pm
Profile
User avatar

Location: Redmond
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018
Posts: 48
Real Name: Yan
Sigh, I am so regrettable having moved to this state. Can there just be a single good initiative at all? Vote no and the hell no!


Tue May 22, 2018 11:04 pm
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: South Seattle
Joined: Thu May 2, 2013
Posts: 3926
Real Name: Steve
flattax wrote:
Sigh, I am so regrettable having moved to this state. Can there just be a single good initiative at all? Vote no and the hell no!


Where did you move from?


Tue May 22, 2018 11:25 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Spanaway, Wa
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015
Posts: 1708
Real Name: Michael
Since there are so many parts to this initive, all of which seem to be bad. Won't it be easier to get thrown out since initives are only supposed to be on one thing and not 7 or 8 thatthis initive has?


Wed May 23, 2018 4:06 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Maple Valley
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013
Posts: 368
Real Name: PW
Pablo wrote:
Straight up violations of the State AND USA Constitution!!

Turn this up, way up:



Hell yes, I needed this first thing this morning. And the good news helps

_________________
NRA Patriot Endowment Member
SAF Life Member


Wed May 23, 2018 7:02 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Auburn, WA
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011
Posts: 10701
Real Name: Rick
Mike in Wa wrote:
Since there are so many parts to this initive, all of which seem to be bad. Won't it be easier to get thrown out since initives are only supposed to be on one thing and not 7 or 8 thatthis initive has?

IIRC Tim Eiman had some of his initiatives thrown out because he had more than TWO things stuffed in it.

_________________
Just leave me alone.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
Samuel Adams


Wed May 23, 2018 7:10 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Duvall
Joined: Sun Jan 6, 2013
Posts: 14359
Real Name: Limbo
AR15L wrote:
Mike in Wa wrote:
Since there are so many parts to this initive, all of which seem to be bad. Won't it be easier to get thrown out since initives are only supposed to be on one thing and not 7 or 8 thatthis initive has?

IIRC Tim Eiman had some of his initiatives thrown out because he had more than TWO things stuffed in it.


And even that was debatable. This bag of hammers is chock full of nuts.

_________________
I'm a breadivore.


Wed May 23, 2018 7:18 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum



Rent Me Pintos NRA SAF CCKRBA
Aldersons e-arms.com


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.702s | 15 Queries | GZIP : On ]