Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:44 am

Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms I5 Guns & Ammo Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 FS: Remington 1100 

I have Remington 1100 tactical up for sale. Speedfeed stock, synthetic fore-end, 6+1 capacity, oversized charging handle, 20" full choke, vent rib, 3" magnum barrel. This gun was made in 1969 and, as such, is not showroom perfect, but does not look its age. The blueing is a little worn here and there, and shows minor surface rust in a few spots. Nothing some steel wool and CLP wouldn't fix up in a hot minute. Functionally, the gun works great. This would be a great candidate to return to a classic, wood-stocked gun, or clean it up and use it as a home defense gun. Even though it is a '69, the receiver will accept any modern barrel designed for a model 1100, meaning, by changing the barrel and magazine spring and removing the magazine extension, this gun can be made practical for hunting or sporting purposes.

As this is my last 12-guage, I have a cache of ammo available for sale as well. All are 2-3/4". Count is listed below:

195rds Winchester target load
60rds Winchester 1 oz slug
20rds royal star 1-1/8 oz slug
29rds winchester 00-buck
5rds Federal 00-buck
31rds misc buckshot on a bandolier (bandolier included)
27rds Winchester PDX (this is a combo round, 3 pieces of 00-buck in front of a 1oz slug)

I can seperate the package. $450 for the gun alone, $675 for the whole package. Travel as far south as Everett, North to Bellingham. Buyer pays transfer unless you meet in Skagit Co.

Not looking for any trades in particular, I got projects on the block that this needs to pay for, but you never know unless you ask.
Click picture to see more.

Mon May 28, 2018 12:03 pm

Pvanderzee wrote:
As this is my last 12-guage, I have a cache of ammo available for sale as well. All are 2-3/4". Count is listed below:

195rds Winchester target load
60rds Winchester 1 oz slug
20rds royal star 1-1/8 oz slug
29rds winchester 00-buck
5rds Federal 00-buck
31rds misc buckshot on a bandolier (bandolier included)
27rds Winchester PDX (this is a combo round, 3 pieces of 00-buck in front of a 1oz slug)

Any interest in possibly offloading just the 12 gauge ammo?

Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]