Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:27 am

Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms I5 Guns & Ammo Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 WTB Benelli M4 or M2 

Looking to see if anyone has a Benelli they’d like to offer. I’d prefer to pay thru paypal and do the transfer around the McKenna to Tacoma area.

Not sure what else I’m forgetting. This would be my first shotgun as well as I am building my collection

Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:44 pm

Oh I think there was one of the M4s at Lacey Cabelas I will verify this maybe today, I have a shotgun on order.

Rodney

Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:15 am

Thanks for the info Rodney. I just got a Benelli M1 so I think I will be upgrading ASAP

Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:59 am

They have 2 M4's at Cabela's in Lacey right now, 2K for both I think, they also have an M2 field. They are awesome shotguns, just got a M2 recently and love it, any of them is great I personally think the M4 is way over priced but it is cool.

Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I have a rare Benelli M3 in near new condition.

Benelli M3:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benelli_M3

Semi auto or pump, inertia action, has a selector lever.
Developed for using less lethal rounds along with buckshot, as some less lethal rounds wouldn't cycle the action.
The pump action was a quick way to clear the chamber.
I prefer the M1 far over the M2. Have owned a 'few' Benelli's over the years, M1, M2, M3, M4, Monfeltro, BE, SBE and other sporting guns.

PM if interested.

Edit: If you want to attach a light and other stuff on a Benelli, you probably want to go with an M4, gas gun.
Inertia guns are very reliable and clean, but don't like the weight under the barrel modified much at all.
Otherwise you have to tinker with the 2 springs (recoil and inertia). Or use 3" magnum loads.
Had an M2 that would cycle in slow motion with an aftermarket steel mag extension, was only a few ounces of added weight but it didn't like it.
My HK Benelli M1 Police 7+2 will cycle any ammo, can bang it on the floor and cycle the action , has never jammed.

(Most HK labeled pre ban Benelli's will 'float a round' under the carrier, later ones won't. Difference between 7+1 and 7+2)

Edit: Benelli parts are ridiculously expensive, buy it how you want it on day one.

Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]