Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:00 pm

Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms I5 Guns & Ammo Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 *DELETE* 

Hi all,

I have a pretty rare and extremely beautiful pocket knife from Seki, Japan. The knife is by Mcusta and the model is the Katana. The blade is VG10 Damascus steel and around 3 and a quarter inches long. The color is black with what looks to my eye to be electric blue accents. I've been the only owner of this knife and got it from Japan. You will get the box with your purchase.

From a condition standpoint, it's excellent! I rarely ever carried or used it, as I always thought it was too unique to actually use for anything. That being said, I have sliced through a sheet of printer paper or two! Anyways, I've decided to sell this knife to put the cash towards another project. If you're any bit of a knife collector, you owe it to yourself to get a Mcusta in your collection!

Shoot me a text if you're interested.

425-971-5634

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last bumped by mongillomusic on Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:28 pm.

Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:28 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]