Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:19 am

Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms I5 Guns & Ammo Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Propane and propane accessories. (Hank Hills voice) 

AR15L wrote:
JohnMBrowning wrote:
Don't overlook a non OPD tank if you find one for free --- you can still exchange it at BR for a good tank --- only thing they reject for is severely abused tanks - dented, HEAVY rust.

That I didn't think they'd do. Thanks :bow:

If you ever get any grief about trading in, just go to another cage --- Rite Aid and QFC usually have teenagers that don't give one shit about what you are trading in as long as it is a tank....

I'm in the process of burning up a tank the neighbor gave me ~1/3 full with the weed torch --- the neighbor filled up his old tank that is non opd and without external threads only to find he couldn't connect his new grill to it --- don't know how he got a non opd tank filled. He had it sitting around for a couple of years and the valve wasn't shut completely, so it leaked out over time. Once its empty, I'll give it back to him for an extra for trade in.

From BR's website, they say the will convert the old tanks with new valves if possible --- scrap it if not worthwhile.

Its just down right silly to pay the $30 NON REFUNDABLE deposit on the tanks at the exchanges --- if you are gonna do that, buy a new one.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Good day today.
Decided to go out to the Taco swap meet.
It paid off.
I saw at least six 20lb tanks for sale.
Came home with one.

It had a pretty cool factory stamp on it that said, "must be re certified every 12yrs."
The date on it was 07 08 :thumbsup2:
Best part?
$5ºº
:wagwoot:

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
Samuel Adams

Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
Good day today.
Decided to go out to the Taco swap meet.
It paid off.
I saw at least six 20lb tanks for sale.
Came home with one.

It had a pretty cool factory stamp on it that said, "must be re certified every 12yrs."
The date on it was 07 08 :thumbsup2:
Best part?
$5ºº
:wagwoot:

BONUS!!! :thumbsup2:

If you are free to be a freedom hating progressive Liberal scuzbucket - Thank a man with a gun!!!

"You are either with us...as Americans. Or, You are against us. There is no IN BETWEEN." ???

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4