Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:51 pm

Vote NO 1639
NO on 1639 Fundraiser - $16,631

$0 YOU RAISED $16,631!!!
Vote NO 1639
Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms I5 Guns & Ammo Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 WTS Meridian Defense AK47 MDC 47 

I bought this new, in person, directly from Meridian Defense. They are one of the few companies licensed to produce both Title I and NFA firearms in California just North of Santa Barbara. They do not mass produce anything and they specialize in AK builds. Meridian Defense Corp
Www.mdcmfg.com

MDC-Meridian Defense Corp (@meridian_defense) • Instagram photos and videos

This is not a plinker- grade Century, or a truck gun to get rusty in a pickup bed tool box. I have not loaded or fired this. It might have been factory test fired, if that. Sights are straight, finish is even nitride. New in 2016 this was $1200. $1000. Can possibly find a way to accept a credit card payment.

Will consider full or partial trades for compact single stacks, Sig P210’s, Sig Legion single action only models, Long slide 1911’s, Sig ultra compact, and possibly oddball stuff like Calico collapsible stock rifles or Daewoo K1A1 collapsible stock rifles or Daewoo folding stock rifles. I might accept a partial trade for a Sig 938, Kimber micro, Canadian made Para 3” compact, P10 or P12, Glock 17L, 24, or 40. I am primarily interested in cash to fund other gun purchases I wasn’t allowed to make in my former slave state.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]