Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:21 pm


Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms I5 Guns & Ammo Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar





Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Starfleet Section 31 Agent shoots USPSA 
Author Message
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Duvall, WA
Joined: Tue May 10, 2011
Posts: 793
Real Name: Loke
Thanks DownZero crew for another fun Trigger Treat. Fun watching some of us shoot in costume. Wish more people would participate.


_________________
[ Blog - http://gunbot.org | Videos - http://youtube.com/gunrobot ]


Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:10 pm
Profile
Online
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Renton, WA
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011
Posts: 35154
Real Name: Steve
Ha! Great costume and great video effects! thumbsup

Why the loud verbal response in some stages when asked “shooter ready”? Did something change?

_________________
Steve

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.


Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:47 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Duvall, WA
Joined: Tue May 10, 2011
Posts: 793
Real Name: Loke
MadPick wrote:
Ha! Great costume and great video effects! thumbsup

Why the loud verbal response in some stages when asked “shooter ready”? Did something change?


nah just me loosening up and not taking things too seriously :)

_________________
[ Blog - http://gunbot.org | Videos - http://youtube.com/gunrobot ]


Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:30 am
Profile
Online
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Renton, WA
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011
Posts: 35154
Real Name: Steve
robot wrote:
just me loosening up and not taking things too seriously :)


That's fine, since it was a costumed event and all that . . . but let's not make a habit of it. :wink05:

_________________
Steve

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.


Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:35 am
Profile
Online
Site Moderator
User avatar
Site Moderator

Location: Vancouver, WA
Joined: Wed Mar 6, 2013
Posts: 10285
GD, but I want Mr GunRobot on my team when the shooting starts. :bow:

I love watching your videos.

_________________
"The greatest challenge that I faced was peeling back the layers of my own bias"

"There are violent crazy murderous people in our society! We need to give up all of our means of self-protection IMMEDIATELY!"


Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:43 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Duvall, WA
Joined: Tue May 10, 2011
Posts: 793
Real Name: Loke
MadPick wrote:
robot wrote:
just me loosening up and not taking things too seriously :)


That's fine, since it was a costumed event and all that . . . but let's not make a habit of it. :wink05:


ok boss!


PMB wrote:
GD, but I want Mr GunRobot on my team when the shooting starts. :bow:

I love watching your videos.


thanks man!

_________________
[ Blog - http://gunbot.org | Videos - http://youtube.com/gunrobot ]


Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:14 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: maple valley
Joined: Mon May 6, 2013
Posts: 2042
Real Name: Earl
robot wrote:
Thanks DownZero crew for another fun Trigger Treat. Fun watching some of us shoot in costume. Wish more people would participate.

Maybe I'll dress up next year. You guys that did dress up were awesome!
Jason's army man was inspired!


Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:19 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Duvall, WA
Joined: Tue May 10, 2011
Posts: 793
Real Name: Loke
Duke EB wrote:
robot wrote:
Thanks DownZero crew for another fun Trigger Treat. Fun watching some of us shoot in costume. Wish more people would participate.

Maybe I'll dress up next year. You guys that did dress up were awesome!
Jason's army man was inspired!


yes Earl! Join us. it's so fun.

_________________
[ Blog - http://gunbot.org | Videos - http://youtube.com/gunrobot ]


Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:56 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Olympia, WA
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011
Posts: 33047
Real Name: Dan
That was pretty awesome. You rocked stage one...


Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:22 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Duvall, WA
Joined: Tue May 10, 2011
Posts: 793
Real Name: Loke
Massivedesign wrote:
That was pretty awesome. You rocked stage one...


haha thanks. I finally found that I do best when I don't give a shit about performance. more relaxed.

_________________
[ Blog - http://gunbot.org | Videos - http://youtube.com/gunrobot ]


Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:33 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum



Rent Me Pintos NRA SAF CCKRBA
Aldersons e-arms.com


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.741s | 17 Queries | GZIP : On ]