Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:43 pm

Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms I5 Guns & Ammo Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 FS - Shop Dust Exhaust and Work Tables 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm helping the widow of a friend with his estate. He was a Marine forward air controller in Nam and got into agent orange. Bad deal. Semper Fi - Tim, safe travels...

Here's some of whats available. If you don't see something shop related let me know, it might be in a box. I can deliver for gas around SW WA.

Jet - pro style - whole shop dust exhaust system. 2 HP, 240V. This unit was used to move saw dust to an silo. The package includes 75' +- feet of 4" hose with lots of fittings. Included is a dust bag with hanger if you choose to use a portable can set up. $750 worth of gear here. $250 .

2 - Heavy Duty angle iron steel tables - Welded frames of 1 1/2" angle iron with removable extended top. These would make good reloading tables, welding tables, etc. $40 a piece

Last edited by snakebit99 on Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

If I was not getting out of the woodworking hobby, sold 4 WW machines, I would be buying those clamps.

God speed to Tim & prayers to his family and friends.
My Dad was also exposed to that evil Agent Orange, God rest your soul SFC Murphy Harper.

If you are free to be a freedom hating progressive Liberal scuzbucket - Thank a man with a gun!!!

"You are either with us...as Americans. Or, You are against us. There is no IN BETWEEN." ???

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Caveman Jim wrote:
If I was not getting out of the woodworking hobby, sold 4 WW machines, I would be buying those clamps.

My Dad was also exposed to that evil Agent Orange, God rest your soul SFC Murphy Harper.

The clamp heads alone (without the pipes) are worth more than twice what they're asking. This is a stonking deal. Wish you were closer.

Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:39 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

delliottg wrote:
Caveman Jim wrote:

The clamp heads alone (without the pipes) are worth more than twice what they're asking. This is a stonking deal. Wish you were closer.

True that but I'm getting out of the WW hobby. Great deal otherwise. :wink05:

If you are free to be a freedom hating progressive Liberal scuzbucket - Thank a man with a gun!!!

"You are either with us...as Americans. Or, You are against us. There is no IN BETWEEN." ???

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Have and uncle with Parkinson's likely from regularly getting drenched in agent orange when servicing planes coming back from missions over Loas and Nam.
What are the dimensions of the Tables? Those feet look adjustable as well, are they?
Kind of wish you were closer might hope over for a look see.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are at my cost to everyone here: https://backupcomputing.dattodrive.com/index.php/s/KuFBobyElJbltAj

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:31 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

delliottg wrote:
Caveman Jim wrote:

Looks like most of those are the harbor freight variety, 2 sets for $9. I have some, they work well and it's still a good deal when you factor in the pipe.
https://www.harborfreight.com/2-piece-3 ... 31255.html

Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:55 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mtnwkr wrote:
delliottg wrote:
Caveman Jim wrote:

Looks like most of those are the harbor freight variety, 2 sets for $9. I have some, they work well and it's still a good deal when you factor in the pipe.
https://www.harborfreight.com/2-piece-3 ... 31255.html

You may be right, I thought they were Jorgensen / Pony clamp heads (looking at them on my phone, not super clear).

Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:38 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]