Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:38 pm

Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms I5 Guns & Ammo Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Angus locker beef for sale 

Someone here was interested last year but I had just sold out. Grain finished Angus beef. 1 half (or 2 quarters) are available when I butcher January 18th. $3/lb of hanging weight for the beef plus cut and wrap (approximately $150/quarter paid to the butcher), expecting near 200 lb quarters. We'll use Del Fox Meats in Stanwood to custom cut.

Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:25 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hi Shawn, That was probably me.
Tagging to come back to this. I'll drop you a PM with some questions later.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are at my cost to everyone here: https://backupcomputing.dattodrive.com/index.php/s/KuFBobyElJbltAj

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:36 pm
Profile WWW

I’d be interested. Keep me in mind when it gets closer to jan. when do we need a deposit on it ?

Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:17 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I've done this before and for 1 person a quarter is a fantastic deal on high quality beef. Throw a lot in the freezer and you have meat for a long time at a low price.

I'd consider doing it again.

Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:39 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Recently upgraded to a newer and better fridge so I have an extra in the garage. I’m in for some long term beef!

What are the quarters composed of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So a quarter comes out to ~$750? Assuming I read that right?

Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I have posted this before, but it's worth repeating. Between my brother, parents, and my family we have probably ordered 2 cows from Thomas Farms. All has been excellent. Have dealt with Shawn everytime and communication is superb. As I'm esting tag soup this year, I may just have to partake.
When it comes to buying beef, I cant stress enough, buy with confidence here folks.

Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mr. Q wrote:
Recently upgraded to a newer and better fridge so I have an extra in the garage. I’m in for some long term beef!

What are the quarters composed of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quarters are sort of a misnomer. You actually get a half of a half. Seema pedantic, but it makes a difference. They halve the beef. Then split all the cuts up evenly. You are buying one of those cuts. So from that point you can choose with Del Fox(great btw) how you want your cuts, what to grind, etc. Pretty simple really.

Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:48 pm

Thanks for all the responses. I’ll attempt to reply in order. I’m taking reservations now, first come first serve. I don’t require a deposit, mostly because all my customers are friends or referrals. Payment to me, approx $600, is made in full while the beef is aging at the locker. Payment to the butcher for cut and wrap, approx $150, is made at pickup. The custom cut will get you half of a half, so half of the chuck, rib, loin, sirloin, and round, cut into roast, steak, burger, stew meat, etc. based on your specs.

Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:41 pm

Jagerbomber35 wrote:
I have posted this before, but it's worth repeating. Between my brother, parents, and my family we have probably ordered 2 cows from Thomas Farms. All has been excellent. Have dealt with Shawn everytime and communication is superb. As I'm esting tag soup this year, I may just have to partake.
When it comes to buying beef, I cant stress enough, buy with confidence here folks.

Thanks for the recommendation buddy!

Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:48 pm

Cross posted. If you want in please reserve soon.

Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]