Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:42 pm

Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms I5 Guns & Ammo Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 FS/FT historic 1960s era military bandages 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Great man cave item, conversation piece. May or may not be safe to use for actual bandages. Sealed in plastic or foil.

How about a gag gift, or that hard-to-buy-for collector, etc.

I've had these and sold a few over the years. This might be a great option for a reseller at a gun show as a unique historic military era item. I have a large lot and we can discuss a firearm related trade.

Large, medium, and small sizes. $15 each.

I just did a quick inventory and have pretty good numbers
39 large
40 medium
10 small

89 units total @$15 each would be $1335. A reseller at a gun show might be able to double or triple his money.

More pictures on request.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:thumbsup2:

Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Safe to use????

If you have a massive leak in your body do you worry about bleeding to death or dying from a possible infection which might not show up for days or weeks?

Come to think of it I think I still have a few of these in an old "60's era 50 cal ammo can".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother
" - William Shakespeare

Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

deadshot2 wrote:
Safe to use????

If you have a massive leak in your body do you worry about bleeding to death or dying from a possible infection which might not show up for days or weeks?

Come to think of it I think I still have a few of these in an old "60's era 50 cal ammo can".

You make a good point. If your guts are falling out, might be worth the risk!

I actually opened a few of these and they appeared brand new still. Of course, I cannot say if there's bacteria unseen, but the plastic and foil should have kept them clean.

Someone with a table at a show can probably really cash in on these. I just don't have the time or interest in sitting at a table at a show.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:thumbsup2:

Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Cash talks but open to trades for guns, ammo, magazines, silver bullion at spot....

What ya got??

If you have a table at a show, this is a very unique item ...

Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]