Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:42 pm

Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms I5 Guns & Ammo Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 FS/FT K2 Snowboard with Morrow Bindings 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

$200 cash, $250 trade value

Riding season is around the corner. Why rent, when you can buy for less than a few days' rental?

K2 is a premium snowboard designer and manufacturer, and Morrow makes excellent high end bindings.

I'm selling a used but good condition 153/154cm (60inches) K2 snowboard (double wide) with excellent condition medium sized bindings. Minor scratches on the bottom of the board, but it's a great board for all levels of experience. Very well made and contoured for great carving and terrain parks.

The board is beautiful in brilliant orange, yellow, white, and blue, and includes a near new stomp pad. The bindings are white.

Gun related trade, mags, or factory ammunition, or bullion silver at spot.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:wagwoot:

Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Open to firearm related trade, simple .22LR rifle, old bolt gun, simple shotgun, ammo, mags, silver bullion at spot... whatcha got folks?

Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]