Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:11 pm

Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms I5 Guns & Ammo Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 OPEN CARRY 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
My Matching Belt, Holster and mag Pouch from Horizon Country Leather is so good Looking, i should open carry that Rig more often.
https://www.horizoncountryleather.com/
I was Rocking it today with my Dan Wesson LW Commander in .38 Super. It brought my good Looks up like 3 points on the 10 scale.
:bigsmile:

There is the solution! Open carry when you have a pretty gun in pretty leather!

Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Arisaka wrote:
usrifle wrote:
My Matching Belt, Holster and mag Pouch from Horizon Country Leather is so good Looking, i should open carry that Rig more often.
I was Rocking it today with my Dan Wesson LW Commander in .38 Super. It brought my good Looks up like 3 points on the 10 scale.

Right? Non threatening when it's "Pretty" and matching.

Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I've OC'd in Seattle.

Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I strapped on the Pretty Leather and OC'd my DW Guardian tonight. After i dropped my Son off i went to Rite Aid and the Cigar store and nobody said shit. Probably because it makes me so pretty. :prettyeyes:

Well, except the ex-wife when i dropped my son off. She asked why i was carrying a Hand Gun....I said, "I'm almost always carrying, you just don't see it"

She's Cool with Guns, so no problem there.

Her Gay friend was there, his comment was "he would run from trouble" I said sometimes you can't. He says, "Then i turn to Jelly"

:facepalm2:

Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
Arisaka wrote:
usrifle wrote:

Right? Non threatening when it's "Pretty" and matching.

That's what we need. Chic, stylish, works of art. Holsters and hand grips that match earrings, or shoes. Celebrities are now open carrying as a fashion accessory. Twitter followers follow suit cause their heads are empty. Bam! Open carry and guns are in business. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

WE must. MUST:
-attend school board meetings. RUN for school board positions
-attend city hall meetings and town halls. RUN for city council and other positions. Write letters, CALL, visit their offices.
-attend State legislature committee meetings and don't be afraid to TESTIFY (all that means is to make your opinion known. It's about one minute in duration so prepare and it isn't as bad as it sounds) Visit your senators and representatives offices while in Olympia to attend the meetings. Write letters. CALL them on the phone. RUN for state senate or representative. Attend town hall meetings.

Surf online, city council activities and state level events to see where else you may PARTICIPATE.

Freedom takes some effort and the foes of that freedom have time and an endless roster of useful idiots who are duped into doing their work.

They are the masters of "grass roots" and exerting pressure. The more mass they are perceived to have the more the pols listen to them. We MUST be as visible and vocal

This IS a call to arms. You MUST act and not by fleeing to some temporary harbor.
We must do the same.

Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2